Covering all federal tax laws, regulations, and policy developments, Tax Notes and Tax Notes Today keep you up to date with the most thorough news and commentary service available. Whether you like your information daily or weekly, our federal news and commentary offer the essential information you need to keep your critical edge:
- Federal tax law changes and policy shifts — often months before they occur
- Cutting-edge special reports, in-depth analytical articles, investigative reports, and insightful commentary from leading practitioners, scholars, government officials, and Tax Analysts’ own Martin Sullivan and Lee Sheppard
- Coverage of the latest congressional action and comments from Treasury and IRS officials
- Just-released IRS regulations, revenue rulings, revenue procedures, announcements, and chief counsel advice
- White House budget proposals, tax bills introduced in Congress, cost estimates of those proposals by the Congressional Budget Office and the Joint Committee on Taxation, and more.
- Print Weekly or Online Weekly
- If you prefer a weekly summary of federal tax news, with in-depth commentary on the week's events, you'll want to read our magazine in print or on the Web. The searchable Web version includes archives dating from 1972.